mailTo problems

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Dec 18 16:02:00 EST 2001

Hugh,

You're right. I can only get this to work reliably with Outlook (not Outlook
Express or Eudora). You may need to use DDE to communicate with an already
running application. I believe Tuviah's external collection has a DLL that
will let you use DDE with other applications. The link is:

http://www.xworlds.com/metacard/contributorfiles/ext10final.sit

Once you get this to work, please post your final results so others can see
how you did it.

Thanks,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software