configuration file

andu undo at cloud9.net
Tue Dec 18 02:45:01 EST 2001

I did this years ago (don't know if it still works) but it should give
you an idea.
The server calls the stack (stack.cgi) which is better if it was already running.
Settings for the server I don't remember.

on appleEvent class, id, sender
  if class & ID is   WWW*sdoc  then
    request ae data
    put it into    pathArgs
    request ae data with keyword  "kfor"
    put it into    searchArgs
    request ae data with keyword  "meth"
    put it into    method
    request ae data with keyword  "post"
    put it into    postArgs
    request ae data with keyword   "class addr"
    put it into    clientAddress
    request ae data with keyword  "pass"
    put it into    password
    request ae data with keyword  "frmu"
    put it into    fromUser
    request ae data with keyword  "svnm"
    put it into    serverName
    request ae data with keyword  "svpt"
    put it into    serverPort
    request ae data with keyword  "scnm"
    put it into    scriptName
    request ae data with keyword  "ctyp"
    put it into    contentType
    request ae data with keyword  "refr"
    put it into    referrer
    request ae data with keyword  "Agnt"
    put it into    userAgent
    #do whatever you want with data and put it in theReply
  reply  theReply
end appleEvent

Andu