Screen saver

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Dec 16 02:04:01 EST 2001

Found this at groups.google.com:

"But to answer your question: any executable that performs a screen saver
function can be renamed to a .scr and Windows should automatically run it if
you put it in the same dir as all the other .scr files are. Under Windows 95
there are some built-in command-line parameters you might want to
incorporate
(-c for configure screen saver, -a for change password, -s to run screen
saver
NOW)

--
Gene Lee