Screen saver

jbv jbv.silences at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 15 15:54:00 EST 2001

Hi list,

I already posted that question a few months ago, but am
wondering if anyone has done any new experiments in
that field : I'm working on the idea of a web app made of
a MC standalone, but because of the content & purpose
of that app, re-shaping it as a screen saver would be
much cooler...

I know there are several utilities (like screentime) to make
screensavers from QT, Flash or Director files. But what
about MC ?

The main idea behind my project would be to have the
app download the latest version of a data file somewhere
on the web everytime it launches, and have the display
contents automatically modified accordingly...

Thanks for any suggestion...

JB