Xcode

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 24 11:11:51 EDT 2022

You can have the most recent version of Xcode installed but must also have the LC supported version installed(if different as it usually is). The build tools must point to the LC supported version for building iOS apps but you can use the most recent version(beta or prod) for side-loading, backup, device upgrades, log file viewing... The dance continues. 1,2,3 1,2,3 1,2,3.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net