Maximum length of mySQL request ?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 20 12:42:51 EDT 2022

OIC you are searching arrays to obtain your IDs. That would make sense because arrays are memory based. SQL is file based as in sqLite, or else accessed (typically) over a network which would account for the speed disparity. Of course, to be fail, you will have to add the time to search the arrays, THEN the time to query your SQL database with the IDs to make that comparison equal.

Bob S