Audio Control on Mobile?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun May 15 13:14:06 EDT 2022

Alan,

Thank you for the info.  I know of the mobileSound items... but, it doesn't have all the commands we need.  For example, there is no method to start (or change) the sounds play position, or poll the sound for the current position.

My client wants to make a music playing app.  Need to replicate a music player... so, we need to keep our [custom] transport in sync with the sound.  Stop, Start, Pause, Scrub, update current time and time remaining, etc.  EASY on desktop, can't seem to do this on mobile with LiveCode.

-Dan