How to extract a video clip...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Mar 19 21:37:30 EDT 2022

Thanks Martin,

My issue with mergeAV is that it is macOS/iOS only and I need macOS and
Windows, so I would have to find another solution for Windows and if I
use ffmpeg for Windows, I might as well use it for macOS as well so the
same command line works across platforms and I am just installing a
different version of ffmpeg based upon OS.

If mergeAV was macOS and Windows, I would definitely prioritize it over
ffmpeg as a solution. I appreciate the suggestion though. I did not know
mergeAV could create clips.

-- Paul