Excel_Lib on Mac

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 16 15:17:05 EDT 2022

On 3/16/22 10:57 AM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
> Standalones built with 9.6.6 and at least 10 dp1 and dp2 (i did not test 9.67) won't run.
> On your computer they would run if you set the bundle identifier under MacOS in the standalone settings to com.runrev.livecode. ;)

I wonder if this might affect remote debugging too. I've had an issue where it won't work on
some LC versions. It isn't working for me now in either 9.6.6 or 10.0 dp 2. I always test with
my phone cabled to the Mac and I've added the correct versions of LC to the firewall settings
but it didn't make a difference.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com