Audio in Background

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jun 27 12:25:27 EDT 2022

Panos,

Thank you...  That fixed it!  The audio continues when the app is sent to the background.   However, the application's audio does not appear in the Control Center:

https://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com/files/styles/xlarge/public/field/image/2017/10/ios-11-control-center-view-now-playing-screens-01.jpeg

Is this possible?

-Dan