{OT} Are there any ffmpeg "experts" on this list?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Fri Jun 24 12:05:44 EDT 2022

Panos,

Thank you!

I was unaware of the mediaFoundation library - I had thought that we'd
not see support under LiveCode 10 switches from DirectShow to
MediaFoundation.

That said, our application is macOS and Windows and the appeal of ffmpeg
via shell is that the same code will work across platforms for us.

Still, for other projects, I'm very happy to have been made aware of the
mediaFoundation library!