arrayencode

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jun 22 11:01:05 EDT 2022

Hello Richard, thanks for the detailed answer.
There are 2 reasons why I am considering this.

1. I can skip the encoding and decoding from and to json.
2. it supports binary, and does not require base encoding and its 33%
inflation.

For interoperability for the users, JSON is the way to go for sure.
But for throughput between the UI Layer and "background service" I would
love a way to just skip all the extra steps and send the serialized array
to be unserialized into an array or map directly.

I was hoping this was easy.

I may ask you for your notes in the future, after I have a chat with Kevin
and Mark about it.

Thanks again,

Tom

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 10:10 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <