Multiple revCursors substacks added to standalone

Neville Smythe neville.smythe at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 9 23:26:35 EDT 2022

For a while now (LC 9.x) I have been finding that making a standalone sometimes adds multiple copies of revCursors to the standalone. One copy as a substack of the mainstack is expected, but under some unknown circumstances I get 3 more copies of the stack added (not as substacks). This on a Mac.

I first thought this occurred when the standalone builder reported errors about the ask dialog, but my last build included the extra copies without any warnings occurring during the build process.

The source file stack after the build has finished also has these copies of revCursors. I discovered this when I added the source stack to nsScriptDatabase. But it can also be seen in the Project Browser - a number of blank lines occur in the stack list tree, presumably because PB doesn’t like the duplicate stack names.

A difficult bug to report to Quality Control without a recipe.

Neville