storing binary data in a "memory" database

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 3 17:29:28 EDT 2022

Hi all.

I have set up a kind of database caching method where I take currently selected data in my display form and save it in a :memory: database. Everything works EXCEPT that the value for the encrypted hash is getting corrupted. It's not coming back the way it was stored. It looks like it is getting cut off.

How should I define a column in sqLite that is going to properly store and retrieve a password hash? Simply using a BLOB type doesn't do it.

Bob S