Monterey + Dark Mode + LC 9.6.6

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:06:45 EDT 2022

Glad I could reciprocate for once!

I’m sure glad I took the time to learn Trevor's “Levure" framework - such great way to build apps in LC. I would encourage you to try this if you have not done so. One one of my favorite features is the update helper using the Sparkle framework. And you can’t beat the price - free!

https://github.com/trevordevore/levure/wiki
---
Marty Knapp