MegaBundle whatnot

Mark Clark markclark at mac.com
Fri Jul 8 13:21:55 EDT 2022

I went ahead and purchased the megabundle, mostly for the LC Enhancement piece. Got that download and clicked the install widgets and the widgets all show “unlicensed.” Hmm, what?

Tried to re-license and for some reason I only see my business license as an option (also have the old commercial license whatever that maps to now). So, np figure it out later, selected business license and LC starts but the enhancements still show unlicensed. Is there something manual I’m missing?

TIA,
Mark (on digest mode)