question re lock screen

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 30 12:57:42 EST 2022

Lockscreen only works within the current window, it doesn't apply to the
whole screen. Changing stacks will always show what's happening because LC
has to create a new window structure. The visibility isn't relevant per se
but drawing the new window is.

You can initialize the new stack before going to it. Or if you want a
visual effect you can go to the stack in the same window, which replaces
the current content with the new stack's content without creating a new window.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On January 30, 2022 10:29:29 AM William Prothero via use-livecode