Into the future

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 28 19:35:27 EST 2022

I am getting, "Adding ad-hoc signature failed with error: <path to standalone> replacing existing signature xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/library/developer/commandlinetools), missing xcrun at...the code sign_allocate helper tool cannot be found in subcomponent <path to standalone>/Contents/MacOS/revsecurity.dylib

I think I will attempt to download the command line tools and see if that fixes it.

The ad-hoc certificate is (if I am not mistaken) a self signed certificate.

Bob S