MobileVibrate

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 28 15:44:51 EST 2022

On 2/28/22 12:50 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> So, no one has tried to use the mobileVibrate command on Android?  I don't want to submit a bug
> report if no one else can confirm.

Okay, I'm glad I posted here before submitting another "not a bug" report. There's a checkbox
in Android standalone settings to allow permission for vibration. I hadn't noticed it before.

So duh.

This isn't the first time I've missed a requirement. I wish the docs would specify that you
need to either include a library or a permission for commands that require those. The original
docs did that but the new dictionary additions don't.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com