Why is Livecode not on this list?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:15:04 EDT 2022

Personally, My 'take' on LiveCode is that, generally, it is ideal for
boutique programming, for specific free-standing applications.

It is also excellent for teaching children programming concepts in a
relatively digestable way without dumbing programming down in the way
block-coding efforts such as Scratch do.

As such, there will always be very few advertisements for LiveCode
programmers.

That should not, in any way, devalue LiveCode.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022, 21:56 Richard Gaskin via use-livecode, <