Comparison chart for DataGrid, PolyList, PolyGrid, list fields....

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Aug 18 18:49:32 EDT 2022

Hi Richard

As far as others here are three I know of.

There is the Tree View widget in LiveCode that gives you a hierarchical list.
There is an explanation of that widget here:
https://livecode.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_view_widget <https://livecode.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_view_widget>

There is a third party product DataTree.
https://www.nativesoft.net/products/datatree/ <https://www.nativesoft.net/products/datatree/>

Levure has its own version of the DataGrid, the DataView
https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview <https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview>
https://github.com/trevordevore/dataview_demo <https://github.com/trevordevore/dataview_demo>

Martin