Starter Plan offer - China users

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:46:48 EDT 2021

Somehow I doubt that the process will be so crude that (e.g. Livecode.com
DNS resolution fails) all standalones built with the Starter Plan would
stop working.  I'd imagine that the check for validity would happen for
several days/weeks before an app stopped working. It surely isn't in LC
Ltd's interest to implement this in a crude fashion.

My experience in Asia 20 years ago was that no-one paid for software. There
were huge computing shopping malls where DVDs of pirated products from
Microsoft, Adobe, etc. could be bought for $3 per DVD (often the same DVD
would contain multiple applications that we'd be paying $1000s for).

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:41 PM Andre Garzia via use-livecode <