Got a New Crash in Livecode 9.6.5 (rc1)

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Sep 27 12:40:17 EDT 2021

I Was work in the working in the stack, with Select Tool, control key down, selecting every objects of the stack: flds and buttons, when I selected the next field or button, there was a crash…and the follow message came up:

This is the first time I got to terminal to open with:

Last login: Mon Sep 27 06:19:27 on ttys000

brahmanathaswami at Sannyasins-MacBook-Pro-2 ~ % /Applications/LiveCode\ 9.6.5\ \(rc\ 1\).app/Contents/MacOS/LiveCode ; exit;

Use of deprecated SAXv1 function setDocumentLocator

[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0

That new one!

BR