iOS 15 - Xcode version

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:51:12 EDT 2021

I just updated my iPhone to iOS 15 and now my LC built app won’t run (developer needs to update). Yes I should have checked that out before I updated. My app was running on the previous iOS fine and is built with the latest version of LC running on Mojave and Xcode 11.3.1. I can’t seem to find the info on pairing LC with the proper version of Xcode. I’m kinda wondering if I’ll need to upgrade from Mojave to Big Sur but have resisted due to some older 32 bit apps that I use…

Thanks for any help,
Marty