Strange script error - pass openStack

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Thu Sep 23 09:20:42 EDT 2021

Hi.

You are getting the error message in the message box?

If I make a new stack and place your handler in the card script, I will indeed get an error in the message box if I just invoke “openStack” directly. Of course, if I

“send openStack to this card”

all works fine. Placing a red dot should not be pertinent. Placing the handler in the stack script works as advertised. I guess I am not clear about what you are seeing.

Craig