Android SDK lesson

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:52:27 EDT 2021

My advice to LC Ltd was: since Android Studio incorporates its own JDK and
LC Ltd's official advice is to install Android Studio, then the simplest
path is to have the IDE rely on the paths of that bundled JDK to setup and
configure the LC/Android interactions.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:43 PM Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <