IAP in App Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 19 12:40:21 EDT 2021

Even a note in the documentation would help. I spent two weeks trying to
figure out the problem. Was it my store setup? The iPhone? My script, which
was based on the lesson example? Did I set up my store products wrong? Just
where should I look?

By the time I posted here I was a walking mass of frustration and my
husband knew to hide in a closet.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 19, 2021 2:24:18 AM Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode