"Unknown error." in LC when trying to test to connected ios device

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Sat Sep 18 09:50:55 EDT 2021

I can’t remember if it throws that specific error, but I recall having problems when testing to a device with a Development profile and Beta checked in the Standalone Application settings. This would happen even if your profiles were clean. Are you using a Dev or Distro profile while testing?

—Andrew Bell