IAP in App Store

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 17 12:37:58 EDT 2021

After initiating a purchase I get nothing. No dialog, no errors. It acts
like I never pushed the button, the app just sits there. I'm logging
everything. The log shows my comment that I'm initiating a purchase. There
are no other log entries until the timeout message.

The product ID matches the one in iTunes Connect exactly, because I copied
it from there and pasted it into my script. (I've hard-coded a single
product just for testing because I needed one that was a non-renewable
subscription so that I could repurchase several times.)

There's one thing I didn't mention. Our Ruby programmer set up a server API
in Connect so she could get notice of any refunds. Does that mean that all
dialog about my Apple ID. She's turned it off for now and I'll try again
shortly, but she doesn't think that would be an issue. Do you know?

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 17, 2021 2:48:49 AM panagiotis m via use-livecode