Couple of HTML questions

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:42:51 EDT 2021

I do see a message when trying the post, that says exception thrown, see JavaScript Console. There are too many error lines to be sure which one of them is important. I get no error when trying to set the style of the text, which makes me think that the field is a plain text field.

When I test the stack inside LiveCode, the style changes and the post are working.