Couple of HTML questions

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Sep 13 15:20:03 EDT 2021

Hi Colin,

just tried here with a Livecode Server script not with a php script.

Posting data from an Html5 stack to an url definitely works.
(see https://livecode.dermattes.de/postmr/postmr.html <https://livecode.dermattes.de/postmr/postmr.html>)

What i do not get working is setting the text style. Even if i set the style already in the IDE and built the html5 standalone the text style is reset to plain when the html5 stack is displayed in the browser.

Regards,
Matthias