RCs and DPs

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Sep 9 12:37:31 EDT 2021

Hi Ben

This is a change, they used to be there but then there was a policy change by LiveCode that was announced back in May

On May 6, 2021, at 7:25 AM, The LiveCode Team <support at livecode.com> wrote:

Policy change regarding old test releases
Dear Valued Customer,

I'm writing to let you know that in order to optimise space on our servers we are removing old test releases of LiveCode. This should not affect you, as there should be no reason to use these old releases anymore. All older stable releases will remain available, but old releases labelled "dp" or "rc" will be removed from your account and from the download pages on our servers. If you do already have one of these downloads, the licensing will continue to work with it, however I strongly advise you to move to using a stable release, these are test releases and not intended for general use.

We will of course continue to offer the rc and dp releases for our latest build/s whilst they are under development.

If you think this will affect you, please do feel free to reply to this email, we would be very interested to hear why you are using an older, unstable and unsupported release.

Best Regards,

Heather
Copyright © 2021 LiveCode Ltd, All rights reserved.
You joined this list upon creating an account and confirming your email address at LiveCode.com <http://livecode.com/>.