LiveCode 10 - what are your thoughts on the new features?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Sep 9 11:15:11 EDT 2021

Hi Heather

The mention of carrots was mine.  I agree with your logic “couple" is a fuzzy number which I am fine with (though when it comes to carrots themselves fuzzy is not good.)  Yesterday the carrots were very small and striving to be a sensible husband I chopped 5 up.  I of course I checked before chopping to make sure that was the correct amount.   I wonder if there is a difference between 'a couple carrots' and "a couple OF carrots"?

Anyway I agree this carrot thread is getting close to going beyond the line of silliness and maybe should be banished from discussions on the list here along with that other orange food that may not be mentioned here that rhymes with please.

Have a good day all.

Martin.