LiveCode community edition is gone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 2 14:25:28 EDT 2021

On 9/2/21 12:34 PM, Pi Digital via use-livecode wrote:
> Here’s the calculations as it stands for the new Standard Plan.
>
> 1 platform = $300
> 2 platforms = $500 ($200 more)
> 3 platforms = $900 (another $400 more ??)
> 4 platforms = $1000 ($100 more ????)
> 5 platforms = $1500 ($500 more [mind blown])
> 6 platforms = $1800 ($300 more)
> All 7 platforms = $2000 ($200 more)
>
> To say it’s inconsistent would be the understatement of the millennia.

The way I figure it, each platform is $300. But since many of us build for the two major ones
(Mac and Windows) you get a $100 discount for that bundle. After that it's $300 each except for
4 and 7 platforms, where there's also a discount.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect those three discounted combinations are the most commonly
used amoung the user base.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com