Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 11:14:33 EDT 2021

A web only version however that allowed you to learn and experiment with the language and develop free and open source server side code would not suffer this limitation. You would not be able to use that to build apps.

There are options to retain open source community versions that do not canabalise the app making aspect of the business.

📆    Schedule a call with me