Suggestion: Non-Appbuilding Community Edition

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 10:34:23 EDT 2021

I think this is (potentially) an excellent idea. Running stacks is more important in education use than building standalones, and the knowledge that a standalone CAN be made by simply ’trading up’ to a paid-for version of LC might be an interesting sell. But I would be surprised if this sort of thing hasn’t already been considered.