Bye, and thanks for the fish

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Sep 2 06:22:37 EDT 2021

Thanks Devin, I do appreciate the words of support. Change is always hard, and this particular one was something we were not looking forward to. But it had to be done and we will find our way through it.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Develop Yourself