LiveCode community edition is gone

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 12:45:10 EDT 2021

I think I’ll head over there and. See if there is any will to maintain an aspect of the language as open source - I think there are a couple of options:

1. The server
2. The language with a focus on was and web

I would think that with these components open, this is in no way incompatible with a closed source development platform for mobile etc - people will still. Pay for the tools but the core of the language would be open.MModern tools make the development of the language aspect something a community can do and as it is is relatively cutting edge - something an open source community might be willing to undertake. Would need new blood I think.

📆    Schedule a call with me