LiveCode community edition is gone

Brian Duck miappworks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:01:45 EDT 2021

Check your email..,

> On Sep 1, 2021, at 10:13 AM, Keith Martin via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I just hope that my Price Lock Indy subscription will continue as promised.

Mine was cancelled via email from cleverbridge:

Your subscription for "LiveCode Indy - Price Lock" has been canceled.

> Kevin did say yesterday that "if we promised something in the past we do honour it” and back when I started my Indy sub I was told that my subscription will 'remain at the same cost for as long as I keep it active' – hence the Price Lock title.

Promises, promises.

The issue I have is the continuous campaigns promising features, only to find I’ve funded an add-on that I can’t afford to deploy, as with HTML5.

Someone mentioned a roadmap for LC, is there more than what’s posted in the blog?

MiAppWorks