LC Bug Survey Metasurvey - Ranking Criteria

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Oct 28 10:44:28 EDT 2021

Heather:

 > If you would like to purchase an Escrow license from us,
 > please contact support

That's useful to know - I will remember it,
because a few clients do ask. Will direct any your way.

Back to this thread ... I was unprepared for it this month,
so it was a challenge to find, retest, and prioritize
my Top Ten LC bugs in a hurry.

I am currently automating everything I can, so next year
I'm likely to make a stack to track and rank my LC bugs.
Mainly with my own criteria, but I may include others.
Thus my interest! (Plus I just like criteria.)

Bugs are very important for different projects/clients,
and I should have my current top ten bugs ready 24/7.

Whether it's a survey, or a client concern, or whatever:
when an opportunity or problem comes up, just pull it out.
(I got caught flat-footed on this survey. Next time ready.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/