[OT] M1 Mac Mini USB problems

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Oct 27 14:57:10 EDT 2021

Ralph:

 > I am having problems with my new 2020 Mac Mini's USB ports.

No problems on mine. Looks like you got the proverbial "bad apple."
(I would check ASAP into return/exchange/warranty or etc.)

Here I use USB keyboard/mouse, and it's consistent.
USB drive for data a few times - didn't hit a limit.

I insisted on a Made in Malaysia machine, and did NOT upgrade memory.
Straight from the original factory pristine was my preference!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"
Christian LiveCode Training and Consulting
http://livecodeconsulting.com/