[OT] Multiple macOS recommendation sought

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Oct 27 11:21:37 EDT 2021

Whaaa?? If you Mac Mini is not booting from the correct Startup disk, you have a corrupted system. That is not an "Reliability" issue. I've been using Macs since their inception, and have never had an issue with dual booting systems (once they were supported). In fact Macs had the ability to boot from a USB drive long before Windows supported it. Holding the option key down on startup allows you to choose the startup disk on the fly.

I haven't had a ton of experience with dual booting Windows systems, but it worked reliably enough when I did. Back then it took some setting up, but it worked.

Bob S