Mudslinging and consequences - a change to our policy

chipsm themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Wed Oct 27 08:30:40 EDT 2021

Thankyou Heather.
I use the List to learn and explore new concepts using LiveCode. I find myself spending a lot time these days deleting many post that are meaningless because of these needless Rants.
I use or try to use LiveCode because it is so versatile and exciting.
I'd like to spend my time exploring and learning and not deleting useless post.

Sincerely,
Clarence Martin
Email: Chipsm at themartinz.com