[OT] Multiple macOS recommendation sought

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 01:30:37 EDT 2021

That involves quite a capital outlay, and as long as you can justify
that in terms of business and
remuneration, super.

I am not so set up, either business wise or in any other way.

What I DO know is that the "Mac world" post MacOS 9 seems to fracture
along several lines:

PPC (probably not worth bothering on that any more) . . . 10.5

Intel 32-bit only (probably not worth bothering on that any more) . . .
10.6.8

Intel Pre-10.9

10.9 - 10.14

Post 10.14

I would tend to concentrate on the last 2 sections: so you really only
need 2 machines.