Number of items

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:01:41 EDT 2021

peter provided,

> And there is also ᠁ ⋰ ⋱ ︙ ᠁   the last being the MONGOLIAN ELLIPSIS.

The latter being useful for separating mountain ponies  . . .

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 01:52, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

>> It’s all in the Character Viewer, on the Mac -- Control/Command/Space.
>

> OMG! That's wonderful. Where's this shortcut been all my life :D

Waiting for apple to add a control key to the keyboard?

:_)

Shift-cmd-3 and -4 actually date to the original 128k Mac, in which one captured the window, and the other the whole screen.

-1 and -2 seem to have disappeared a few years ago.  Originally they ejected the floppies, and then cd/dvd, but now they’re disconnected.