Number of items

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 25 12:43:00 EDT 2021

Delimiters signify the end of a unit, like a period at the end of a
sentence. The delimiter basically "belongs" to the string preceeding it.

There was a long discussion here quite a while ago about this and Mark
Waddingham posted some interesting and difficult issues that would arise if
the rule were changed. If I can find that discussion I'll post a link.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 25, 2021 10:24:54 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode