Number of items

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Oct 25 11:22:56 EDT 2021

Why is it a feature? (I'm sorry, I am sure it has been explained before
in these lists)

I searched the Quality Center and could find no open bug entry for this.
As LC 9.6.3 still gives and item count of ",1" as 2 and an item count of
"1," as 1 that this is indeed the expected behavior?!?

I would have personally expected them both to be 2, but perhaps these is
a reason trailing empty items are not counted?