Our survey - please don't discuss :)

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Oct 22 15:04:16 EDT 2021

My hosting provider was doing the same thing. There was an option in the web
interface to let all email rip and let the client SW deal with it along with
smart email habits. We actually a serious issue because we missed a few
legitimate emails from one customer. This was from a fortune 500 company. I
don't want some lame AI SW making mistakes. This almost cost us some real
money!

Buy the way I won't be using LC anymore I am getting $25,000,000 from an
anonymous benefactor in Asia. Imagine that, of all the people in the world I
was picked! Just sent my banking info and SS number. Waiting for a deposit
now.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services