Previous request not completed

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Oct 9 23:31:37 EDT 2021

Hhhmm Hi Jacquelinee, .... which library are you using to send the
requests? Because that sounds like an error from liburl, and it describes
the limitation of the library. I could be wrong, but when using tsnet in
async mode, that error would not be triggered by the engine.

Hope that helps.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 3:58 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

> When sending several requests to a server, I get "Previous request not
> completed" a lot. If I
> set tsNetLibUrlReuseConnection to false, will that prevent it? Are there
> any down sides?
>
> --

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer