Keep stack proportions when resizing

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 8 17:15:34 EDT 2021

I had a similar request from a client a few years ago.  We couldn't find
any apps from the 21st century that do that, so instead we opted for
what we see in apps from Apple and many others:

We leave the user in control of their desired window size, and adjust
our media in the content region proportionately, with a dark gray
background filling in any edge gaps.

Bonus that it's also super easy to implement.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems